We have used this methodology with our healing and business clients since 2013.
Transformation Planner PDF with MP3 audio support: Transformation Planner with MP3 audio support
Or below: a list WITHOUT audio support and appropriate retrograding
(1) Discomfort, dis-ease and a “knowing” that life can be lived better
(2) Defining the “New State of Being”
(3) Clarity What?
(4) “The Why”: why that illness, why that emotion, why that, that & that?
(5) Good thought and epiphanies, even small healings
(6) Improved clarity and small resolutions gives rise to new choices and freedoms
(7) Some physical improvements or gains
(8) Set back: still experiencing the old problem or aspects
(9) “Point of in-comprehensibility” – Feeling confused, chaos, trauma, so hopeless one can even be feeling suicidal. “Crisis point” – feeling like you’re back at the start
– this is the 1st test, most healing fails here.
(10) Analysis & cohesive understanding of the “New State of Being.”
(11) Absorption of possibilities
(12) Resolve inter-related points
(13) Sickness, Trauma, distraction, confusion, irritation – diversive strategies to return to “safe old ways.”
– 2nd Test: integrate or go back to start
(14) Re-calibrate and integrate
(15) Evolving “New State of Being”
(16) “Action” and “Taking it to the world”